Saturday, February 21, 2009

February Entertainment...

Making lapbooks with a Jan Brett theme...
While the older kids make lap books with an inventor theme...
Indoor hopscotch on icy days...(Molly loves these holey pants...but I'm gonna nab and trash them.  They really do not photograph well!)
And...thank you Aunt Michelle and Cousin Amanda for the delicious ice cream cake!
Our whole family is down with the flu,  but we are rallying.  Forrest was sick for his birthday so we are waiting until he gets better to really celebrate!  The photos above are some of the fun things we have been doing pre-flu.  

1 comment:

Neuropoet said...

I hope you guys get back to 100% soon... Our little Philosopher relapsed really bad after his physical therapy eval, and he's still not doing well -- this nasty cough just won't go away... thankfully it doesn't seem to be getting any worse - just not any better either!
I'll be praying for you guys when I'm up with him during the night!!
hugs and prayers,
~Jenny

PS Special prayers for Forrest - how awful to have the flu over your thirteenth birthday!!