Monday, March 9, 2009

Plans for Today...


Well, as you may already know, the boys are back home. They had a wonderful time in NYC. They are all excitement. The energy around here is bouncing off the walls. They can't stop talking about their New York experience and they are so musically inspired! They are writing yet another new song which really sounds like a rock anthem to me.

They are really enthused about rehearsing with drummer, Arianna Zizzo, who also plays guitar and piano. She is twelve and really talented...I watched the video. What a good fit! We sent two videos off to Andy with Lily singing and he just loved her....hmmm....I won't be surprised if she is singing in the studio soon:)

And now plans for today and this week:

Today, Alex and Andre take their National Latin Exams. Everyone is waking up slowly and I am letting them. We will get to all that we need to today.

I have posted on the sidebar a prayer by Saint Ignatius Loyola which I found on 4RealLearning Forum. It is so beautiful and a perfect prayer for all of us to memorize this Lent. Also, I posted a link to the side on how to make a Floor Rosary. I found this link also at the Forum and I am so excited to do this with Molly! When we pray the rosary each prayer will be laid out for her to visually see and...I think the older kids will enjoy it too...AND it's free!

The Lord has brought us to reading the gospel of Matthew this Lent and also to meditate on Psalms 37. As we begin the second week of Lent, I feel so encourage to have the Bible at our side directing and instructing us. Have a wonderful week!




No comments: