Saturday, March 27, 2010

What Can I Say? I am Blown Away!


God has taken us so far. To think of last year...where we were what we were doing and to think of what our family is doing now? I am blown away. Our boys are walking the Orange Carpet at the KCA 2010 tonight and we are so proud. We are apart but they are in good hands with their dad and we are together in spirit and God is so good and gives us glimpses. I saw Phillip on Nick tonight to the right of Jackie Chan networking and reaching in his back pocket to text me. I texted him first and said I loved his blue shirt he was wearing! Ha. I thinked I shocked him when I said I saw him on T.V. And...he thought he had all the exciting news!

Off to watch now...and to pray...and to be so thankful...for us...and for our family...

No comments: