The boys and I had fun yesterday doing this. They love the Beatles and really wanted to do an acoustic version of "Magical Mystery Tour".
That was awesome. What talent and what a blessing to have a house full of music. God bless!
Ah...it IS such a blessing...totally unplanned...totally something that has been blooming right before our very eyes. God is so good!
I can't get this song out of my head now... here it is 14 hours later and I'm still singing it (poorly). LOL
Post a Comment
3 comments:
That was awesome. What talent and what a blessing to have a house full of music. God bless!
Ah...it IS such a blessing...totally unplanned...totally something that has been blooming right before our very eyes. God is so good!
I can't get this song out of my head now... here it is 14 hours later and I'm still singing it (poorly). LOL
Post a Comment