The boys had an amazing time at their photo shoot yesterday. This pic of the boys was taken by their manager, Constance, via her phone in Malibu. They were at several locations with stylists and photo crew. As you can see, they ended the day by tromping through the Pacific. The photos came out smashing and hold on to your seats because this album is just incredible! The boys leave CA today and head back to New York. Our apartments are ready and we are excited to be on the west side this stay.
I've already located a super market, church, and parking garage close to our lodgings.
Can't wait to have all seven of us together. Yesterday, I gathered lots of birth certificates so that we can acquire passports in New York.
The girls had fun looking at my old passport. My photo was taken when I was 18. That was the summer Mom, Dad, Bucky, and myself spent a month in Europe...a trip I will never forget!
Oh, and by the way, our baby, Molly, lost her first tooth yesterday! Wow, everyone is growing up so quickly!
No comments:
Post a Comment