"What is this?" Everybody in the family knows that I am trigger happy when it comes to the camera. The other day we were watching our Christmas videos and still shots. Unbeknownst to me, one of my children stealthily added a snap shot of Chitty Chitty Bang Bang to our collection of family photos! Picture this. We are all settled around the television as the family slide show proceeds uneventfully with a few oohs and ahhs...and then...I say, "What! I don't remember taking that photo! I know we've had a lot of people over but...wait a minute...That's Dick Van Dyke! Alright, who's the culprit?" I study faces but there isn't a straight face to be seen in the house. Then, I spot our oldest with the most guilty look. "Mom", he says, "I just couldn't resist!" I laughed and said, "Yeah, you really got me. For a split second I thought Dick Van Dyke really did come over for Christmas!"
I'm hiding my camera...
No comments:
Post a Comment