Tuesday, January 1, 2008

A New Mystery Series for Me!


What was I doing at 1:30 a.m. last night? Ummm.... reading of course! I have found a new series that I am really excited about! I love a good mystery and these equal the Sherlock Holmes series. What am I talking about? G.K. Chesterton's Father Brown series. He is as clever as Mrs. Marple:) I am going to really enjoy this series. And I can't wait to introduce this series to the teenagers!

Oh, by the way...Happy New Year! I will post later about these fun activities. Who'd have thought everyone in our family would come down with a cold and still have fun. Did the children see The Ball drop? Well, no. But the fun early evening activities made up for it and I am so glad everyone is waking up well rested:>)

1 comment:

Leonie said...

I love the Father Brown series - enjoy! Some of the stories make good read alouds with and for teens.