"This is the wood of the cross on which hung the Savior of the world, come let us worship."What we are doing:
We are off to the Cape this morning to stay with my mother-in-law. We will be there until Monday then we will head back to Vermont. The girls and I will be making a stop at the Shrine of Divine Mercy in Stockbridge, MA. We will be able to take Gunther for a walk and stretch our legs a bit. We hope to get there in time for the Stations of the Cross.
I have gotten so much accomplished this week and it feels really good! We miss all of the boys like crazy and this will be the first Holiday that we spend apart. I miss them but I know that they are doing so many wonderful things! I talked to Phillip last night and the boys will be making a visit to Saint Patrick's Cathedral for Good Friday. Then, they will be rehearsing again at the studio for the Prudential Center performance Saturday night.
I am looking forward to seeing my mom and dad. They've been on the Cape for a couple of weeks. The girls have been packed for the past couple of days! It will be really easy to get out of here this morning:) Now I'm off to pack sandwiches and goodies for the car ride and to gather a book on tape..perhaps The Sign of the Beaver. The girls have never read this book and I remember playing it in the car for the boys several years ago when we were riding to the Cape! I will keep you all updated as to what the boys are up to!
Wishing you all a blessed Easter!
Love,
Marianne
I have gotten so much accomplished this week and it feels really good! We miss all of the boys like crazy and this will be the first Holiday that we spend apart. I miss them but I know that they are doing so many wonderful things! I talked to Phillip last night and the boys will be making a visit to Saint Patrick's Cathedral for Good Friday. Then, they will be rehearsing again at the studio for the Prudential Center performance Saturday night.
I am looking forward to seeing my mom and dad. They've been on the Cape for a couple of weeks. The girls have been packed for the past couple of days! It will be really easy to get out of here this morning:) Now I'm off to pack sandwiches and goodies for the car ride and to gather a book on tape..perhaps The Sign of the Beaver. The girls have never read this book and I remember playing it in the car for the boys several years ago when we were riding to the Cape! I will keep you all updated as to what the boys are up to!
Wishing you all a blessed Easter!
Love,
Marianne
No comments:
Post a Comment