Just giving you all a little update. The girls and I are still on the Cape and having a great visit with family. Hope you all had a wonderful Easter!
Update on the boys: The Prudential gig was amazing! They played in front of eight thousand people. There were four video-trons north, south, east, and west in the stadium. Phillip called 5 minutes before they went on and you could feel the energy and excitement over the phone! They played two songs at half-time and two at the end. Twenty-five hats flew up on the stage for the boys to sign and then Phillip said there was a huge line of kids waiting for autographs. Their producer, Andy, said, "You guys were just superb!" (from a guy who doesn't give out compliments too easily)
Yesterday, the boys went to mass at Saint Patrick's Cathedral...the boys really thought it was amazing. People still wear Easter bonnets on Easter Sunday in NYC. A funny side note actually two: The boys were recognized by some people who were at the Prudential gig and they were waving at the boys while coming out of church:) Secondly, once they got out of church they realized they were stuck on 5th Avenue awhile...you know..the Easter Parade!
Today they go back to work in the studio at noon. I will be picking them up at the train station on Thursday. Meanwhile here on Cape Cod....we've had a wonderful visit thus far. I plan on taking the girls to a science museum today. It has been so fun to really connect with the girls throughout this journey...and Lily and Molly love performing too!
VIDEO FOOTAGE: Phillip filmed throughout their Saturday adventure. I'll put some still shots up when they get back...unless they mail a few to me sooner. And I'll find a clip to put up at Notabowtme on youtube at some point after they get back. They are writing a new song which I think you all will love...can't wait to share!
Blessings,
Marianne
1 comment:
I'm so glad their performance went well!! I'm looking forward to seeing the pictures!!
Happy Octave of Easter!!
hugs,
~Jenny
Post a Comment