Friday, April 17, 2009

Pics from NY Titans Gig


Pre-gig photo of the band with Andy and Fred...
Sound check...the boys let me know that the sound check was a little hairy...the sound kept shutting off right before they went on...results? A1 sound during the performances!
The band..Arianna, Alex, Andre, Forrest, and Miles
Love this pick of Fred and Forrest...
This was an amazing experience for the boys! I watched the video last night and there was some awesome footage. When I saw the boys up on the video- tron... I cried. I will pull some still shots off of the video and post them soon! I was posting photos on facebook and myspace this morning...so I'll fill you in some more in a little bit...I'm kind of computered out!

It's 8:43 and Forrest is riding bikes with the girls. The boys loved NYC but are so excited to be home! ...Two weeks is a long time to be away...and they are such country boys! The boys brought Titans hats home for the girls...and it was cute. The girls had their brothers autograph their hats!

No comments: