This has been a busy couple of weeks. Below is a photo gallery of what we have been up to.
Flight out of JFK...
View from penthouse we stayed at in NYC...
The boys taking a ride in L.A. with their new Beat headphones compliments of the record company...
And were interviewed...
The interview at the school was so rewarding for the boys! They loved it. We look forward to doing more of these. We are looking forward to the future music career of the boys. We are just so amazed at the positive response of these major record labels. We actually have really good choices!
You know, we never really ever expected the kind of response we are getting. But, we never ever really expected what has been going on the past couple of years and Phillip ask me last night, "Marianne, did you ever think this would happen eighteen years ago when we said, "I do"?
No, never in a million years. I just thought about being a good wife and mother. We thought about how we would cherish each life we welcomed into the world. We thought about giving the kids the best...not material things...but spiritual training, love, and a good education so that they would be able to choose what they wanted to do. I never expected my husband to be the best manager with such integrity and steadfast ability for the boys. After all, he has always made and designed jewelry. I did not know that when I married this man all those years ago that he would practically be an attorney at large:)
What about the future? I don't really know. We are along for the ride going where God leads us. I cannot help but think about Ruth in the Bible when she says to Naomi in Chapter 1 verse 16, "Where you go, I will go. Where you live, I shall live. Your people shall be my people and your God my God." Or, when Amy Grant sings in one of her songs, "Lead me on, lead me on to the place where the river runs into your keeping..."
This, too, is our song... a song that is continually being written and rewritten and we are so blessed to be a part of it all.
No comments:
Post a Comment