
Our family has so much to be thankful for...a week of seeing family and of celebrating (yes, the record deal) but it is really so much more than that. This post would be written record deal or not because what I'm most thankful for is my family. Our children, my husband,parents, grandparents, uncles, aunts, and cousins. And...when family needs us we are there. That is life's reality and it really is our identity, a huge part of who we are. This week has been a week of reflecting and making the connection to myself about who I really am, about who each one of us is...a child of God.
And now Advent will be upon us this Sunday. This is another time of reflection and that is why I love the church's liturgical calendar. As we move from ordinary time to Advent let us not forget about the most important things in our lives; faith and family. I have cited a couple of links that I find most hopeful in planning the Advent season.
4Real Learning's Domestic Church - Those wonderful ladies always have such great ideas!
No comments:
Post a Comment