Thursday, February 25, 2010

Checking in...

We were in Vermont for a couple of days and it was so fun to see the kids play in the snow. We got hit with about 12 inches plus. Our house is a little snowbelt and it looked like a page out of Narnia outside:) Snowshoeing felt so refreshing and I loved it when the kids rolled a huge snowball down our steep backyard hill.
During the days at home, we zipped around the house completing some overdue tasks. The boys turned up their instruments on ten. There is no problem with being loud in Vermont...but in a NYC apartment, it is certainly a different story.
Yesterday, there was a window of opportunity to head back to NYC so we left around 4 p.m. We got to the apartment around 8 p.m. and get this one...the maid came and it was spiffy. Now I've got to tell you that I 've never had a maid in my life! Woah..I could really get into it! But while she was cleaning here in NYC I was cleaning like a wild woman in Vermont for two days straight. Now that's keeping it real:)

Off to church in few minutes. I love just walking two blocks to church!
It is a busy time up ahead for the boys so it was so great being home where they could just chill and relax. Although, I didn't really see Alex or Andre put their guitars down much. They were still busy songwriting, making tracks on logic, and coming up with some lyrics on a song they will be recording in the studio.
Keeping you all in our thoughts and prayers,
Marianne

No comments: