Photo shoot...
Molly getting hair brushed for family photo
This was one of two photo shoots this past week. It is a very laid back scene. Contrary to popular belief, things are not as hectic as you would think. Well, maybe a little...it's usually "the getting out of the door" thing. But that is to be expected with all families especially in the mornings when kids are bustling off to school. We've had the luxury over the years of not having hurried mornings. But now? We've always gotta get somewhere! But, hey, once you're there...it's pretty relaxed. The kids giggle, listen to loud music and order take out. During that shoot it was sushi. The girls and I stopped by towards the last hour to visit and see what it was like under the hot flashing lights. And we were so fortunate enough after all was done with the boys to have a couple of family portraits done! A rare occasion in this family!The next day was really busy because the boys went to a couple of teen magazines and then dropped by Billboard Magazine for interviews and were filmed singing one of their songs and a cover of one of the Killer's songs. Here is a little blip about that day here from one of the interviewers at J-14. Not official yet but fun.
What were the girls and doing when the boys were doing all of the above? At the Central Park Zoo! It was a lot of fun. It was small which made me realize I gotta get them to a large zoo very soon. Still...very fun!
On Friday, it was a little more busy because Phillip and Forrest had to leave for London but the boys had another photo shoot. A few more clothes were dropped by for the boys to try on and they zipped off to the photo shoot with Kevin Mazur. I was packing for the 5 of us to go to Vermont when I got a phone call. Phillip said they needed more clothes. One of the shirts he needed was wet. I tumbled it for a few minutes. I got another phone call. Phillip would meet me downstairs and we would do the handoff. I'd pass him the shirts while he stayed seated in the taxi and then off he would go to the photo shoot. You know only 45 more minutes left of the shoot!
Last bit of news...Phillip and Forrest are doing great in London. Wonderful studio sessions and they were able to go to the One Republic/Bon Jovi concert and said it was out of the park awesome. They have another studio session today and then they are attending the concert again this time with backstage passes and meeting Bon Jovi. Forrest told me last night via facebook chat! We don't even dare communicate by cell phone. It is so expensive!
Well, I hope to update more often. Internet service has not been that great at the apartment in NYC. Being home on our desktop is just so much easier and it has everything I need!
Blessings to all and have a great day!
No comments:
Post a Comment