http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zn0swkEp_aw
I so enjoyed watching this clip of our boys in Albany, NY. The are starting their radio promo tour this month. This was their first of many. While they were on their way to Albany from New York City, I was on the way home in Vermont via Amtrak. We've been back from California since May 28th and were able to spend a few days as a family in Vermont. Now we have been staying at a lovely apartment in New York thanks to the lovely Karen K. of Island Def Jam. Staying there until the end of the month and then off to California again!
We feel so blessed to have been able to keep our family together for the most part these past six months. The boys have recorded 20+ songs and they are amazing and as I watch the boys grow and grow, I ponder at this remarkable journey that the Lord has sent us on. We are all eager and willing. The work that our whole team has put into BURNHAM is overwhelming and we are all so grateful for it.
No comments:
Post a Comment