Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Entrepreneurs?

This was just an amazing day. Our family,along with another family, took our wares to a craft fair. It was a special day because the children were the entrepreneurs. All these items were hand made and sold by the children. What do we have here?...A little hand in math, fine arts, social studies, and independent life skills! I love when things come together:)

What a fun day!!!

Before...

After!!!

Our friend, Julia, will put Vera Bradley out of business!

A fun project!

What do you do with these???

You make these!

Beekeeping wares by the three brothers!
Wow! What a fun day. Everybody had a hand in making something and selling it. I love when "real learning" moments happen like these!

4 comments:

Stef said...

That's so wonderful and inspiring. I'll have to share that with my boys!

Roger Owen Green said...

Hi - I work at a Small Business Development Center in NYS (Albany). If you're ever looking for entrepreneurial help, there's a program in VT.


Very lovely blog.

Ladybug Mommy Maria said...

That is great!

My oldest dd (age 10) started a pet sitting business this summer and it has been wonderful!

Wonderful items made by your children!

Marianne Elizabeth said...

How impressive that your 10 year old is doing this.
WONDERFUL!!!