My favorite!
Is summer almost over? I think we have another month. I won't be starting school before Labor Day anymore. I love the warm weather and second to summer on my favorite season list is fall. Since I am not the best gardener(maybe because I have truly not tried), my favorite picture this summer vacation outside of family pictures were the pictures of the beautiful flowers in Grandma's garden at Cape Cod. They are nearly as beautiful as she is.
2 comments:
Why, we are only midway through! We don't go back to school around here until September! I love a relaxed August!
Those flowers are lovely!
Yes, so many of my friends are starting school now!
Of course, we are doing literature and lots of hands on stuff...building, music,art, games...I'm with you. I love a relaxed August and a gentle September. I will be photographing fall foliage:)
Post a Comment