Go fishing!
Relax!
Jar our honey!
Swim!
This is our mainstay,our life, a constant reminder of why we are here.
We do have room for audiences!
Our living room. This is what we do. This is what we love...MUSIC!
Our summer continues to be filled with musical performances...more scheduled for August and September. Did we bring our music equipment with us to Cape Cod? Of course. We love performing for our families! August is our song writing month and I've been inspired to perform much more on the folky side. With Joni Mitchell and Cat Stevens songs and a new song I wrote about my husband called "You're the Eighth Wonder of my World". The Burnham Brothers Band continues with their rock side with Forrest's vocals having that Bono slant. And more fun ahead with recording studios.
7 comments:
Is that an optical illusion or is Forrest going fishing for Whale Sharks!
Hi,Jungle Pete!
We had a great time fishing at the Cape. But don't ask me about what they went fishing for! Stripers, I think. I was busy shell collecting with the girls:)
So good to hear from you!
Hope all is well.
Blessings,
marianne
Love this peek into your beautiful life, Marianne! How I'd love to hang with your cool family for a while---my girls would love it!
I haven't been able to visit here in quite a while---it's good to be back.
Diane, so glad your back!
Blessings to you and your family. Looking forward to the Latin class:)
Wow. Can you add some audio files of your music to your blog? ;)
We're working on that right now!:)
I love the look at your life - so cool!
Post a Comment