We had an amazing time and what a power house of a week to go to NYC! We couldn't have picked a better time to go! We were there on the feast of The Holy Guardian Angels, St. Therese of Lisieux, St. Francis of Assisi, and St. Faustina. On the feast of St. Therese we saw pink rose petals scattered all over the sidewalk of Waverly Street! I didn't have my camera with me. I would have loved a shot of that...but the memory will stick with me forever. Here is a photo gallery of another unforgettable time.
What a view...
Singing...
Hangin'
Recording...
At studio...
School in New York...
Writing...
Going places...
In Washington Square...
2 comments:
Such cool shots. What an amazing experience for your family---I want to hear a recording of your music!
When we are done we will surely send one to you!
Blessings,
marianne
Post a Comment