Riding the elevator at Apple...
At St. Patrick's Cathedral...
Riding the subway...
The Brothers working...
Another lovely trip to New York City, in another part of town, another world all its own, where you can see people and places in all shapes and forms. I am so grateful for another fun experience in The Big Apple! Three New York trips in three months...not bad considering our children have never been there until this past September!
My favorite part of the trip? (Well, not my very favorite.) Getting my Starbuck's coffee every morning:) Yes, I could slip into city life real easily. I used to be a city girl many years ago and I forgot how much I really love it. I could lose myself in the humongous book stores!!! Could I live in the city permenantly? No. I would have to lead a double life because Vermont has won my heart. My heart has not always been lost in Vermont, but due to a big German Shepherd dog named "Vello" and daily training sessions with him many years ago, Vermont has become the place of tranquil solace for me. But, that's another story for another time.
What did we do in NYC? We toured the Apple Store, FAO Schwartz,did LOTS of walking especially in The American Museum of Natural History, ate a lot, and stopped by St. Patrick's Cathedral for peace of mind.
No comments:
Post a Comment