Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Advent Preparation...


With Christmas time around the corner, I have been thinking and praying about the upcoming advent season. We have been doing a Jesse Tree ornament exchange with our local home schooling families. I am all excitement with the prospect of meditating on a Bible reading each day that will eventually lead us to that special moment at Christmas Eve Mass when we will welcome the Christ child.

I am always so thankful for the girls at 4REAL for their incredible wisdom. When I came across this wreath adorned with such beautiful Jesse Tree images, I just had to have it. This beautiful wreath was recommended by one of the ladies at 4real. I was just so pleased that it tied in with our theme of The Jesse Tree! I purchased the Advent wreath at http://www.rosary-religious-inspirational-gifts.com/

Just page down to Inspirational Decor and click on Advent Decorations:)

No comments: