We are halfway through our Jesse Tree project and it has been really fun. I am not the "crafty" sort although I enjoy it! Today we will make the "bronze serpent on stick"(Moses) and then the boys will finish up with the "brick wall"(Return to Jerusalem:Preparation for the Messiah) when they get back from NYC tomorrow:)
Here are a couple of pics:
My favorite...Baby Jesus...because Molly was occupied for hours playing with them!

Sheaf of Wheat...Ruth and Boaz

.
4 comments:
How did you make those precious little babies?
Wooden beads, stuffing, hot glue gunned pipe cleaners into the wooden bead, and wrapped the babies up like little burritos and glued them shut:)
Blessings,
Thanks! I did them on Sunday with our little children's church. I loved them so much, I came home and made 17 more for gifts.
Brooke,
I am so glad! How wonderful!
Blessings,
marianne
Post a Comment