Friday, October 3, 2008

Fall...

Beautiful fall shot from our patio...
My favorite fall plant...
Uncle Billy and Phillip discussing archery with Forrest...
Forrest taking a shot at archery...
Phillip practicing archery...


My favorite foot wear for spring, summer and FALL....


The "Great Fall Feast" set-up by Grandma and Aunt Joyce...

Unfortunately, I forgot to photograph during The Great Fall Feast (except for the archery portion).  It was so much fun to have everyone over!  The food was delicious and the company tremendous:)  Cousin Amanda and I even took a few shots with the bow and arrow for the first time.  I gotta get out and photograph a few more fall shots because the leaves are at peak right now!  

1 comment:

Neuropoet said...

What beautiful pictures!!! Our leaves aren't changing here yet- or at least not very much. It is very wet though - but then it is the Pacific Northwest - that's what we have in the fall. :) I LOVE this time of year - hot cocoa, oversized sweaters, and evenings of good reading here I come! :)

hugs to you my friend,
~Jenny