Thursday, September 6, 2007

From Vermont to NYC

This trip was truly amazing. Forrest has the quote of the trip. As we were entering the city Forrest said,"Mom, I feel like I am 5 years old. I am just so excited.(giggle) You know, like Molly(4 yrs. old) feels when she goes to town." From that moment on the city kept us in awe. I know the Lord went before us and heard our prayers.


After studio time.

On the streets of NYC.

I love this shot. It says it all. Forrest is amazed with NYC.

Me... a truly inspiring place to songwrite.

A room with a view...

songwriting...

Greewich, where we stayed...

Dad and the boys...

In hallway sporting their converse high tops...

3 comments:

Diane said...

How fun! What a great adventure for your family. I'd love to hear more about what you did while you were there.

Ladybug Mommy Maria said...

Looks like fun - and what a great quote from your ds!

Leonie said...

Very cool pics - and, hey, my kids and I love and wear high tops
( mine are red!).