


I woke up this morning thinking that I love the place where God has placed our family. It speaks of peace, solitude, balance, serenity, and you cannot help but think of God when you look out of the window, when you step outside, or even while you sleep. As I have said before, this place is like a tabernacle where you can feel God's presence surround you. Being a California girl, I could never have thought it possible that I would have met my husband, have gotten married, and have raised children in this very place. We never know what the future holds and that is the beauty of trusting in God...for who could have planned it better?
"Jesus, I trust in you."
St. Faustina
2 comments:
Absolutely gorgeous pics!
How's the cost of living? :-)
The cost of living is not bad. Depends where you are at and what supermarket you shop at:)
Post a Comment