Friday, December 14, 2007

Remembering Harry...


We are saddened at the sudden loss of a dear brother-in-law this past week. Our thoughts and prayers go out to all of his family.

We will always remember the fun times we had with you, Harry, playing the mandolin at home and at performances. Our boys will always carry your musical influences with them where ever they go. You brought great joy to our musical gatherings and whenever we think of you we will think of how you made the Gibson mandolin sing.

3 comments:

Elizabeth Foss said...

Marianne,
I am so sorry for your loss and for the silence it leaves in your life and the life of your family.

Diane said...

Dear Marianne, I am so very sorry for your loss. Your family will be in my prayers.

Ladybug Mommy Maria said...

Dear Marianne,

I, too, am, sorry.

Praying for you and for Harry...

God Bless you all.