The first thing:
This year for each child's birthday I plan to document their day by making a journal of photographs. Alex turned seventeen on January 14th and I have Alex's photos but I can't find the cord to transfer the them onto the computer. I plan to look today after Molly's ballet class. I know it will turn up and then I'll post them!The second thing:
What about NYC? We plan to go this week. Yes, things have been delayed but that's O.K. All in God's good timing. Three of our children got hit with colds at the beginning of this week and Andre is convinced that it was a good thing we weren't in New York. We just have one point to finish up on the contract which happens to be a very important point. These things always take longer like buying houses. The move in date seems to always get pushed back. Right, Mom and Dad?
And most importantly, the third thing:
We are very excited that the boys will be doing two benefit concerts for Grace's Cause. One at Burr and Burton and one possibly at Mount Anthony Union High School. This sweet six year old has been diagnosed with a rare cancer and the community has been rallying since this past summer to do lots of fund raising for her and her family. And...as Aunt Katie told us this summer, Grace is a Burnham Bros. fan. (She saw them at Riley Rink last winter.) Please keep the Sherwood family in your daily prayers. We will keep you posted when the dates for these concerts are firmed up. It will probably be sometime in February.
2 comments:
I'll offer up my little struggles today for Grace --
~Jenny
Yes, thank you, Jenny...
Post a Comment