

If you think that these photos are OUR boys...then you are right! What? Am I Crazy? Well...I think I am. But notice...our youngest boy is wearing a helmet. Everything turns into a project around here. Yesterday we did some filming of these Mad River Rocket sleds. Phillip bought these the other day for the kids. And now what has it morphed into?...a video for the boys' song "Headspin". We shot footage yesterday with the boys in their rock 'n roll clothing while sledding, while playing bass and guitar and singing. It was COLD for the boys! They were real troopers. How did it come out? After three hours of shooting...we only had three minutes. What happened? It is a mystery to us. We can't figure it out. In fact all the still shots are missing too. What are we going to do? Spend today doing the same thing. I wrote down a list of the shots we need to do and then we will put that to the STUDIO song. Actually, the first part of the video is really cool. Alex sure knows how to run iMovie... Well, I won't give any more away.Sidenote: If you want to join Facebook, you can find photos from New York and video. I like putting video there because it is VERY private. It is not linked to Youtube but is automatically
linked to Facebook which only our "friends" can view...kind of like here.
Our link is to the right under Our FACEBOOK.
1 comment:
Yeah - I think you're nuts - but I bet your boys love it! :) Those are some really great pics - I bet the video turns out amazing!!
sending hugs!
~Jenny
Post a Comment