We got back from NYC late Friday night. Due to our trip, we missed our Maryland cousins or so we thought. Saturday I was at the store with Phillip and said, "Phillip, I think our cousins are still in town!" He called his brother Billy and sure enough they were. They were heading back the following morning...so...we had a party at our house. Jackie and Molly are second cousins but share the same "pinpoint" dimple...

Cousin Trevor jammed with Alex while Forrest relaxes...

Everyone goes out for night time sledding. We had a propane heater outside (the temps were cold) and a nice spotlight shining on the slope...

Cousin Jackie with her dad, Dave...This family is such a wonderful family! We only wished they lived closer!

More nocturnal sledding...

The next day was Sunday. We were off to mass in a hurry. Andre and Forrest served for the Bishop...I was so proud. Then our friend, Dave, came over for hanging out and jamming. He is the brother and filmer of the winning sledding video in the post below! The Mulls are a very talented and delightful family!

2 comments:
Nightime sledding!!! Now that sounds fun! :) We loved playing outside after dark when I was kid... Glad to hear you had a heater available though...
~Jenny
Yes...it was cccccooolllllddd!!!!!!
Post a Comment