Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Girls Make "Jack and the Beanstalk" at Dorset Theatre

We are just so excited for Lily and Molly. We zipped off to the auditions at Dorset Theatre last night and they both got parts!
Lily plays Jill who is sassy and a girly girl. She is Jack's side kick.
Molly is playing a Mexican jumping bean!
Rehearsals are all week and the shows are this Saturday, January 23, at 3 p.m. and 7 p.m.
The boys are so excited for them and the auditions last night were really fun.

Lily was up late last night memorizing all of her lines and Molly kept saying, "I'm in my first play. I'm in my first play! Mom, how old were you when you were in your first play?"

"Fourteen."

"Wow. I'm only little and I am doing it early."

"Yes, you are. And you did a great job at the audition. We are so proud of you!"

No comments: