In a world where faith is often passed over, rejected, and many times not acknowledged... in a world where many times I have felt my faith tried under the most dire circumstances asking for help to believe from our most special parish priest, a prayer that I have often prayed is " Lord, I want to believe, but help me in my unbelief." I have never felt the reality of faith more than I have in these past months.
Yesterday, a special intention of my dear mother and father was answered after 20+ years. It is truly a miracle. Our whole family is so happy and we've been praying for so many years. My mother said, "I have prayed many "Divine Chaplets" and many Rosaries, Marianne." Yes, we know your faith has been put to the test so many times.
Today, we will be lighting candles at church and offering prayers of thanksgiving. Now it is time to celebrate. It is time for thanksgiving. It is time to realize that faith is so much bigger than reality. We love you, Mom and Dad.
No comments:
Post a Comment