
This beautiful lady from Australia has been such an inspiration to me! She is a prayer warrior! She has such beautiful Catholic devotions to Saint Anne on her blog and a lovely, lovely Catholic jewelry website. I have linked her to the right under "favorites" entitled Annes' Blog and Tota Puchra Jewelry.
Check it out. You will be inspired too!
3 comments:
Marianne,
Thank you for linking to this site - the rosaries are beautiful! I'm going to be stopping by Anne's blog regularly I think... :)
hugs,
~Jenny
PS Are you guys getting the chance to watch some of World Youth Day on EWTN? We're watching it online since we don't have cable...:)
I LOVE Anne's blog...so inspiring! I started saying the Saint Anne Chaplet today. Her rosaries are beautiful. I am purchasing one of her necklaces called "Gate of Heaven".
WYD is another inspiring happening. My heart ached that we could not be in NYC when the pope was here in the spring...we watched lots of footage on T.V.
Blessings,
Marianne
Thank you for your kind words Marianne, I am touched...I must have missed this when we were down in Sydney for WYD.
Post a Comment