Wednesday, July 9, 2008

A New Song

A living room vocal take...

Andre showing Forrest his plan for a particular track on the song...

Studio "techie" getting it all in...

B3 worked hard yesterday. The morning started out with voice lessons and then morphed into working on their new song.
I had to post because I just love the shot of Forrest at our living room studio microphone! Everyone finished last night at 7:45 p.m. After, everyone chilled with quiet. There were scarcely two words put together after 8 p.m. :)

My opinion on vacations. If you want to write a song...go on vacation first.

The song?....It is VERY fun.
Stay tuned.

2 comments:

Neuropoet said...

Looking forward to hearing the song when the time comes!!
Peace,
~Jenny

Neuropoet said...

Marianne,
I just wanted to drop a note really quick to encourage you to read "Come Be My Light" - I had to put up another quote today... :)
Peace and Blessings,
~Jenny