Who's quote is that above? Forrest! Those were the first words out of his mouth this morning. Well, we can accomodate him. There are enough left overs to feed an army. No problem...our kids eat like they are an army!
Thanksgiving morning, we started out with tomato omelettes...
At 2:30 in the morning, I woke up to this guy's stomach gurgling...I was getting concerned...after all, he had his fair share of turkey, liver, and giblets...Hmmm....I thought. Is he going to leave me a present on the rug? His stomach was so loud I could hear his tummy gurgling from the next room. He looked relaxed, so I eventually went back to sleep...and it was a good morning. Gunther is still relaxing!
"Mom, I feel like I'm Mr. Darcy at his breakfast table!" (Yes, but are you worth "10,000 pounds a year?") Actually, he is priceless. (Spoken from an extremely biased mother.)
Although not all of the family was with us at our table, you all were with us in spirit!
1 comment:
I have to admit - I would love to try that cake - and if it was in my house I would have had some for breakfast too! And that little Isabella really is a cutie - I LOVE her name! :)
~Jenny
Post a Comment