Sunday, November 9, 2008

Skidmore College




Friday night was the boys' third visit to Skidmore College and they had a great time!  The place was packed and not a seat was left in the house! (Filene Hall is seats 240.) There were college kids sitting in the aisles!  I watched the video Phillip taped yesterday and cried.  (I'm such a mom.)  Wonderful job, boys!  

The boys got home yesterday at around 1 p.m. and relaxed. (Except for Alex who started setting up the equipment in the living room.  He bought a new microphone for his guitar and wanted to give it a test drive.)   Anyhow, they were exhausted.  One of the most difficult things about going out and playing is the set up and the break down.  They weren't out of Filene Hall until well after midnight, went out for pizza, and then went back to their hotel in Saratoga to unwind.    One of our late night gig rules is not to drive home on dark, curvy roads (especially on Friday and Saturday nights!) 

OFF-TOPIC...

I've put up some fun stuff up on youtube for friends and family. (Nothing from this Skidmore gig.)
You can click the link to the right.   I thought it would be fun to have this site up instead of sending out DVD's.  These are more like candid shots where as the boys' youtube site is the "public" Burnham Bros. Band site.  I will also post fun family happenings there.  There are a couple cute ballet shots of Molly's class. Enjoy!

No comments: