Saturday, December 20, 2008

It's Beginning to Look A Lot Like Christmas

Yep, it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas every where you go!

Been doing a lot of this...we got new signs... a "sale" sign and an "open" sign that attaches to the bottom of the "sale" sign...By the way...I am snowshoeing right after this post...look at all the snow...yummy!

The girls dressed up last night and danced...there are many times when Lily looks like her Aunt Katie, and this is one of them! ( I remember Katie when she was ten!)
Now performing...
Molly's got sugar plums dancing in her head...
She twirled until she was dizzy!
Forrest did a seven minute monologue that I wished I would have recorded.  He was Tom Brokaw, Barak Obama, and Senator McCain all in one shot...He does great impressions...I was in tears of laughter...too funny!
Then he hung out in his dirty socks and all:)


2 comments:

Neuropoet said...

Wonderful pictures Marianne! Your snow is so beautiful -- we have it here too (I still can't believe it) - but we can't spend much time out in it since the temps are much lower than anyone around here is used to. (We just don't have the outerwear to deal with it.) If I lived closer I'd ask to borrow a pair of snowshoes and offer to keep you company! :) Then we could come inside and share a cup of hot cocoa together... :)


~Jenny

Marianne Elizabeth said...

Are you getting more snow, Jenny? Without the right gear, snow can feel pretty miserable. The worst? Rubber boots meant for rain. I've done that many times when we first moved to Vermont! We do have nice gear...my husband being the responsible one for it. but we need it as it will be like this until March or April.

Hot chocolate? Yummy...I'd love to have a cup with you! Snowshoes? They are fantastic!

Sending Advent blessings,
marianne