
Last night an even dozen of us went to dinner. Yes, twelve people for the twelve days of Christmas. We celebrated...
Our friend Joanna (pictured with Forrest), whom we have known since she was five, let us borrow her camera for some fun shots. Phyllis, Michelle, Billy, Cousin Amanda, and well...us...gathered for a lovely evening to celebrate more Christmas. Molly was so sleepy from ice skating. Yep...Lily, Molly, and I went ice skating at Riley Rink. It was kind of a last minute decision but I really enjoyed being with the girls despite the countless people that were there. Oops...I forgot...never go ice skating during the holiday week. We are so used to having the rink to ourselves that it was really kind of fun to see it so fully occupied. I'm glad it was only an hour and a half though! O.K. So back to dinner. It was a blast and I sat across from Joanna and cracked up the whole time. Nope. You can't tell that Joanna is a theater major at college. Nope. Not at all. :)




1 comment:
What fun! I bet you made some great memories last night. I've never been ice-skating, so I'll remember not to make my first time during the holidays -- I don't enjoy crowds very much. :) Of course, with my boys, I'm rarely in a crowd - they can't handle them at all. :) Still, the idea of ice-skating sounds lovely - I sure would like to try it someday...
~Jenny
Post a Comment