What was in Molly's suitcase...
We'll be back in NYC this week. We'll be going back and forth every two weeks now:) The exciting news? The girls are going! They are just so excited and I can't wait to show them everything!!! They have never been. Dear family and friends, you will be in my prayers this week. I will stop by St. Patrick's Cathedral to light a candle for your special intentions.
Blessings,
Marianne
P.S. Molly (4) packed last Thursday for this trip...I had to photograph what was in the bag. I didn't check what was inside it until Saturday. Mind you, the biscuits were from Thursday! Mmm....hard tack...delicious!
2 comments:
I laughed out loud when I saw Molly's packings. Her and Jess (age 6 until July) would get along great. Jess packs even if we are only running in-town errands. She tries to cover all bases so she'll bring her favorite blanket, a snack, makeup, and a toy(s). She and Molly could probably live for week off of the packings of one bag each. Too funny!
Are you brave enough to have them pack for YOU?
Ha! Ha! (She did pack underwear...I was impressed!)
Post a Comment