Monday, March 31, 2008

A Fun Saturday

In between takes...

Alex demonstrates how a guitarist "works out" before attempting stage jumping with your guitar...

The "Trooper" (four hours of singing)...

I think one of the most fun things about life is creating. I am sure the Good Lord had a blast while he was creating the universe!
So, this past Saturday was a lot of fun!!! Lily and I wrote songs for our new preschool music blog...that was in the morning. At noon all the boys got dressed for filming videos to put on Youtube. My husband brought a ladder into the living room to film shots from over head. We took several takes and before you know it four hours had gone by. Boy are the boys diligent!!!

We called it quits for the day and all sat down that evening to watch and select...sigh. There was a back lighting problem the whole time. Grrrrr!!! A lot of fun footage but nothing for Youtube yet. I'll have to look on the bright side. After math and Latin today, we will film some more footage...I think we've come up with a solution to solve our lighting problem.

So its back to the drawing board!!!

3 comments:

Neuropoet said...

Well, the lighting issue is frustrating - but I bet the boys had fun anyway. :) If you post anything on Youtube I hope you'll let us know - I want to share in the fun too! :)

Peace be with you,
~Jenny

Donna said...

Hi Marianne! Tag!

The Rules -
1. Link to the person’s blog who tagged you.

2. Post these rules on your blog.

3. List seven random and/or weird facts about yourself

4. Tag seven random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.

5. Let each person know that they have been tagged by posting a comment on their blog.

Marianne Elizabeth said...

Yes, Jenny, we have a take! Now we just have to upload it to Youtube. The boys have worked so hard now they are enjoying the movie The Seeker by Susan Cooper...we'll upload tomorrow.