What do I love doing on a Sunday? Singing of course! One of my all time favorites is Joni Mitchell's "A Case of You". I have always loved her music and it speaks to my folk/pop heart. I love singing this song to my husband and if there is one request he always makes when I'm singing it is, "Marianne, please sing "A Case of You."
Thank you to our son, Andre, who accompanied me with the piano. You are amazing as usual and I always appreciate your help!
Who's in the living room doing music now? The boys. My turn is done for today:)
1 comment:
So your living room has been "taken over" for the day too. :) We're having a "Creativity Day" here - which is always a nice break from our normal routine - so my living room is full of music, art and drama supplies. :)
I'm glad you enjoyed the song I put up - some time I'm sure a decent title for it will come to me. :) It is basically the first song I've written about Mary since we converted to the Catholic Faith going on 4 years ago. My extended family doesn't "appreciate" it very much, (they are protestant) so I only sing it around home.
I hope you're Holy Week is blessed too!
Peace be with you,
Jenny
Post a Comment