Thursday, May 15, 2008

Catechism of the Catholic Church


Now this is a wonderful idea!!! A lovely mother has put together a one year plan to get moms through the Catechism of the the Catholic Church! She has created a blog especially for this. This is just what I needed to move me along! I just saw this blog and she is at week six...but it is SO worth joining in. Please click above to get to her blog and I will also post the link on the side bar under "Catholic Links".

2 comments:

Neuropoet said...

Oh, what a great idea! I just started using this as one of our school books for Religious Education on Wednesdays... (at least for my 10 year old)... :)

Hope all is well,
Peace be with you,
~Jenny

Marianne Elizabeth said...

yes! I love the Catechism...Andrea has such a beautiful blog on this very book!
Hope all is well with you too!
Blessings,
marianne