The two older boys were up with Dad until 3 a.m. working on our new Apple computers. To my surprise, they all got up at 6 a.m. !!! Reason: We not only have Garage Band but Logic Express!!! There is going to be a lot of creating in this house this summer!!! I am salivating right now...Here are a few pics...
Thursday, May 22, 2008
What Are We Doing Today?
Well, school's off...sorta... There is a Latin online class at 3:00 p.m. If you count talking to the Geniuses at the Apple Store, an hour on the phone with Verizon, and talking to techies on the Apple Hotline all morning for setup then my 16 year old is schooling. If you count the 12 year old writing music...then there is schooling. If you count the 14 year old writing and playing the piano and utilizing Garage Band and Logic Express...then there is schooling going on. If you think about how our children will be using three computers at once for math and Latin....Oh joy! No more waiting in line prolonging the school days until late afternoon! O.K. I feel better now:)
The two older boys were up with Dad until 3 a.m. working on our new Apple computers. To my surprise, they all got up at 6 a.m. !!! Reason: We not only have Garage Band but Logic Express!!! There is going to be a lot of creating in this house this summer!!! I am salivating right now...Here are a few pics...


The two older boys were up with Dad until 3 a.m. working on our new Apple computers. To my surprise, they all got up at 6 a.m. !!! Reason: We not only have Garage Band but Logic Express!!! There is going to be a lot of creating in this house this summer!!! I am salivating right now...Here are a few pics...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh my gosh! I absolutely LOVE macs! Garage Band is a big favorite around here - even at only 7 an 10 years old my boys can come up with some amazing things. They particularly like to put together "podcasts" (though I have no idea how to publish them) :) like stories with sound effects and everything. :)
So what is Logic Express? It sounds like fun...
Peace.
Jenny
Oh, I forgot, I wanted to tell you I really like your song "Journey"... :)
Peace.
~Jenny
Logic Express is the next big step up from Garage Band. It has a 500 page digital manual. I think I sent my oldest son a year to private school in 7th grade just to learn all this computer stuff! Didn't know it at the time...now I know God's reason for that experience. He had a special class in Macintosh Computers all year:)
blessings,
Post a Comment