Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Yikes!

It was brought to my attention this morning that whenever my two oldest boys take their online Latin tests I say, "Yikes."
Uh oh...I didn't even realize I was doing it! Not very good for a home schooling mother to promote test anxiety. So, I had to lay
down on the couch and tell my son I had test anxiety in school. He smiled and said, "You know, Mom, Andre and I are fine with taking our tests. I think you should refrain from saying "yikes" when we log onto a Latin test." (I was thinking easy does it but he's right on with this one.)

I said, "Well, thank you, Dr. Phil..." (Alex's first name.)

"You know, you're right, Alex. I think I'll just go eat a bite of my humble pie now." :)

Hey! We home schooling mothers are doing the best we can! And frankly, the Latin test looked pretty intimidating, but then again they studied...I didn't.

Just a gentle reminder to any of you home schooling mothers.( LOL)
Don't expect anymore confessions out of me this week...I'm saving them for Father:)

No comments: