Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Foo Foo...



O.K. I couldn't resist a post on Foo Foo. Oh, that's what I call the pink aisle at Walmart! And... that is what my 5 year old loves. Yesterdays birthday request was going to the mall. We are country mice so it is hard for me to do the mall thing. But a birthday request is a birthday request...

Our little one opened up a couple of presents before the mall excursion. ... And she was allowed to shop for a few things at the mall for birthday presents. Where was the Foo Foo stop this time? Libby Lu! O.K. THAT store is really pink.

All in all, I love Molly's choices though. She chose the "Design Your Own Backpack" including backpack, folders, spiral notebooks, water bottle and pencil case. Too cute and perfect for a Kindergartener! My favorite Foo Foo pick? The "Hello Kitty" t-shirt :) It actually lights up with a flickering light. Our 5 year old wore it to bed and was flickering throughout the night!!!

What did the day look like?
-homemade waffles from our waffle maker
-depart with whole family for mall (1 hour 15 min.)
-stop at Kaybee Toys
-stop at Libby Lu
-lunch at Macaroni Grill...yum! yum!
-stop at guitar center (for the boys)
-stop at Apple Computer store (for boys and Daddy)

-drive home (1 hour 15 min.)
-listen to book on tape...
-play with toys
-birthday cake
-played with toys 'til the birthday girl dropped

1 comment:

Neuropoet said...

What a fun, (and exhausting) day! :) Homemade waffles sound wonderful for breakfast - we had some the other morning, but we have a very old waffle maker, so I only make them when I feel it's worth the clean up time! :)

hugs,
~Jenny