Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Happy Birthday, Molly! (click for words "Love You Forever"




Happy 5th Birthday to our baby! You are sweet, you are cuddly, and you have grown SO big! You are the apple of everybody's eye in this household. What a blessing you have been to the older kids. Just last night big brother smiled at you and said how cute you are...you didn't know because you were sleeping sitting up in a restaurant! When we got home, I took Sleeping Beauty into my arms and said, "What will I ever do when I can carry you no longer?"

I had to think of the beautiful poem in the book Love You Forever which I have never read to you...I never can read this book without crying!
I linked the words to Love You Forever above. But I warn you mothers, bring a box of kleenex!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR VERY BIG GIRL!

2 comments:

Neuropoet said...

Yes, "Love You Forever" is quite the tear-jerker! I purposely don't read it very often - I'm much too prone to tears as it is! :)

Happy Birthday to your beautiful 5-year-old!

Peace be with you all,
~Jenny

Marianne Elizabeth said...

Yes! A real tear-jerker...no doubt!
Blessings,