Saturday, August 9, 2008

Things We Love to Do

If you haven't noticed by now, I LOVE to photograph! So that is what I love to do! It seems that I don't want to miss a moment.
This week was a busy week (as usual) but we always seem to manage to do the things we love to do...
Daydream...

Study nature...

Hang with Fred...

Horse around in libraries...


Run on open green, green lawns...

Gaze at birthday cakes...

Song write on Fred's baby grand...

Learn French even if it is summer...


AND...play around in a music store...





1 comment:

Neuropoet said...

What fun!! I personally love to "play around" in music stores, but I don't get the chance very often. It looks like your summer is going wonderfully. I had to smile when I saw the pic of everyone sitting around the table learning French - it's hard not to learning something when you're a homeschooler - it's like you get "cravings" for learning that simply must be filled! :)

~Jenny