Monday, August 18, 2008

Nearly Moonlight in Vermont

Nearly moonlight in Vermont...


Nearly Moonlight in Vermont is what you are doing before evening falls. Dear Andy M. and his two boys stopped here yesterday for an overnighter. I really love how the NYC boys delve into shucking our Moses corn!!! Menu??? Barbecued chicken, green salad, and freshly picked Moses corn on the cob. Here are a few photos of a really fun evening...






3 comments:

Neuropoet said...

Mmmm-mmmm - that corn looks good! I absolutely love that first picture! Did you take it? It's just beautiful - the light on the clouds in that pretty blue - just gorgeous!

~Jenny

Marianne Elizabeth said...

Yes, I did take that picture! I laid on my back and pointed the camera up to the sky. I didn't think it would come out like that...It was around 6:30 p.m.

:)

Neuropoet said...

Ooooo! Marianne - I love the new background for you blog! It's just so you! :)

~Jenny