Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Happy Birthday, Forrest!


Happy Birthday to my little boy who is growing up so quickly. 12 years ago today you were our little miracle. Those hours before you were born were bleak and we felt so desperate. Daddy and I clung to each other in prayer knowing that prayer was our only hope.

You are our answer to prayer... our miracle. Everyday is a reminder of how good our God is...how much he wanted you here. You have been 12 years of joy to me. You are a light that shines, our precious joy, and I am so very thankful for you. Happy Birthday to you...Happy Birthday to us...for this is truly a happy day!

2 comments:

Mysti said...

What a beautiful tribute. It made me cry. Everytime I kiss my darlings I'm saying, "Thank you God for Faith. Thank you God for Jessica."

Happy Birthday Forrest!

Marianne Elizabeth said...

Yes, aren't we blessed? Hey, I cried when I was posting the Happy Birthday to Forrest. It doesn't take much to get me going around here:)