Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Whining and Praying

O.K. If you blog, you'll know what I mean. One cannot blog only the good times because life is not always easy...that's why I always like to read literature with happy endings. I admire so much people that are "real". They'll tell you about themselves in great detail and won't hide anything...even their unholy moments. Now my turn. We are all called to holiness, but let me tell you, I have had my unholy moments! I'm sick for the third time again and....so are all of my children. My husband and my little four year old were both in the emergency room last week.

My brother didn't come visit with his family due to our illnesses....which was disappointing but totally understandable! (sigh) I can't sing right now:( and that always brings me great peace.) The unholy part...I am really short tempered right now so...oh....wait a minute! I feel better already. I think I'll go hug the six beautiful people in this house and start on the right foot today.

I'll make soup, read good books to the children, play John Michael Talbot Cd's, and live in the moment.

And if you are a real person, you'll know what I mean:)

3 comments:

Leonie said...

Oh, so sorry you are sick! Hope you get better - and I love "living in the moment". :-)

the mother of this lot said...

Hope you feel better soon!

Jungle Pete said...

I know what you mean :) I hope you are better.