Friday, February 29, 2008

Reflections of a Lenten Friday

A "no meat" reminder on our refrigerator...

Praying the Stations of the Cross...

A yummy no meat Friday meal...

And now something completely different...


Molly brought this icicle in the house yesterday and left it on the floor. Time for science! We had a good talk about what would happen if she left her little treasure there. The solution? The freezer of course!

2 comments:

Neuropoet said...

Oooo! That looks yummy! I'm considering a meatless white and black bean chili tonight with cornbread... :)

Thanks for the info about Hypster - now I just have to figure out how to get things into MP3 form!

~Jenny

PS Thank you for the encouraging words about my little Professor - our lives are complicated by a lot of different issues - but God is good and we focus more on strengths here than on the weaknesses. :) I love to listen to the music my boys create... We are very blessed... :)

Marianne Elizabeth said...

Yes, you are very blessed indeed! What beautiful music! The Professor is VERY inspiring!
love,
marianne